Awake In Life recognizes that life is multi-faceted and brings a broad perspective to its facilitation process. Whether employed or not, everyone encounters periods that can negatively impact health, trigger depression and anxiety, or, corrode meaningful relationships. And, individuals often seek a deeper sense of meaning, purpose, or spiritual / transpersonal connection in life.
Awake In Life exists to help people address such matters. It has successfully served attorneys, wealth managers, fitness instructors, authors, bankers, resort owners, pilots, data analysts, parents, teens, retirees, and more – to navigate issues like emerging spirituality, divorce, job loss or gain, death, midlife challenges, marital communications, or, to confront health concerns such as chronic pain, insomnia, excessive worrying, and eating disorders.
All can – and have – benefited from Awake In Life’s orientation and methods.
Use & Referral Guidelines
- Meditation Training – Principles, Practices, Refinement
- Problem Resolution, Behavioral Change, Transition Management
- Inner Growth, Relationship Issues, Life Direction, Work/Life Balance
- Enhanced Creativity, Emotional Resiliency, Peace, Joy, & Sacred Connection
Private Meditation Training – Individuals or Couples
- Expedited Learning Process
- Spiritual Practice Enrichment – Diverse Beliefs & Backgrounds
- Spiritual Development
- Reconciling Negative Religious History
- Manage Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Positive Habit Formation
- Guidance for Relationships, Career, Life Transition, Work/Life Balance
Corporate Work-Life Balance and Meditation Training
- Mindful Balance: A 4-Part Series
- Executive and Management Team Coaching
- Meditation Training Workshops*
- Global Healing & Social Harmony Meditations*
- Sunday Morning Meditation Gatherings (Info HERE)
- Kirtan: Devotional Chanting & Guided Meditation Gatherings*
* Scheduled Periodically